A white shirt is one of outfit that is a must have for every wardrobe. White shirt can be paired with almost anything and be worn to anywhere.
Here are 10 different ways you can style a white shirt.
- You can wear a white shirt with a black trousers. Add a pair of heels and you are ready to go. You can wear this outfit anywhere.
2. For a more casual look, you can pair the white shirt with jeans and some sneakers. Leave a button or two opened to make it look casual. you can wear this when you are out with friends or going shopping or visiting friends or places.
3. Tuck in your white shirt and add a coat to give it an official look. This can be worn to work or even you can wear it out if the weather is cold.
4. Style a white shirt with a mini skirt and a pair of sunglasses. This look can be worn to a party or to have some drinks with your friends.
5. You can pair your white shirt with white trousers, tuck it in and belt it. This is a classy look perfect for the office or for a meeting.
6. You can also wear a sweater over your white shirt. Perfect for cold days.
7. Pairing your white shirt with a maxi skirt makes it a perfect outfit to be worn to church.
8. You can also pair your white shirt with a jumpsuit.
9. Another great way to style a white shirt for the office
10. You can also wear your white shirt with a suit or blazer
These are all different ways to style a white shirt. How do you wear your white shirt?
The article may contain affiliate links and I may earn a little commission if you purchase through my links but this is at no extra cost to you.