Sometimes, you may be feeling lazy to wash your face before going to bed especially after a long day. Sleeping in makeup is not good for your face, It clogs your pores and causes acne.
Just take a few minutes to cleanse your face so you wake up with a fresh face.
Also, you realise that washing your face with just water doesn’t remove all the makeup.
There are simple ways to remove makeup that will leave your face feeling soft and smooth.
1. Makeup remover; Put some makeup remover on a cotton or face wipe and use it to wipe your face.
2. Baby oil: This is a very effective way to remove eye makeup and lipstick. If you use waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner, removing makeup can be very difficult. Using soap on the eye is not a very good idea. So the best thing to do is use baby oil. Pour some baby oil on a cotton ball or face wipe and use it to gently wipe the makeup off your eyes. Baby oil can also be used to remove face makeup and lipstick.
3. Baby lotion: Apply some baby lotion on your face using your finger. Rub your face gently in a circular motion. Then wash your face with water. Since baby lotion is designed for babies it is mild and hence very good for the face.
4. Petroleum jelly: This is very effective for removing lipstick. Rub some petroleum jelly on your lips and then wipe it off with cotton.
If you do not have any of the products listed above, do not worry. There are stuff readily at home that are very effective when it comes to removing makeup. These are;
5. Olive oil: Pour some olive oil on a cotton ball or face wipe and wipe your face with it
6. Milk: Pour some milk on a cotton ball or face wipe and use it to gently wipe your face. After that wash your face with lukewarm water. Milk can also be used to remove eye makeup.
7. Baking soda and water : mix baking soda with water to get a paste and after that apply it on your face. Leave it on for some few minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
8. Honey: Honey is also an effective way of removing makeup. Massage the honey unto your face and after that rinse with lukewarm water.
Note: You can also use face cleanser to remove makeup. Pour some on a cotton ball and then wipe your face with it. It is not advisable to use face cleanser to remove eye makeup because it burns.
Thanks for stopping by
connect with me