The 7 deadly sins of makeup tag is basically a question tag that asks questions based on the 7 deadly sins from the Bible. And that is greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth, pride, envy and lust. So in this tag, I answer all these relating to makeup.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most expensive item in my makeup will be my mac spf foundation which costs GHC 90. It is totally worth it by the way.
And my most inexpensive item is a mascara I bought in town. It has no name on it or may be it did but it faded. It costs GHC 3 and for a mascara that costs just GHC 3, it works great. It makes my eyelash longer. The only downside is that it seems to wear off too soon and I have to apply it again.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
That will be the mascara above. Like I said, it works great and I love that. What I hate about it is that, it wears off too soon and I have to apply it again.
3. GLUTTONY: What products takes up most of your collection?
Lipsticks and lipgloss. When it comes to lipsticks and lipgloss, I’m a hoarder. Whenever I see a beautiful lippie, I just go ahead and buy it.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Nail polish. I love pretty nails. Fixing false nails and applying nail polish is beautiful. But it is the one thing I never do due to laziness.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation. Just applying foundation changes my look instantly.
6. LUST: Which item is top of your beauty wishlist?
Urban decay naked palette. Aren’t the shades pretty?
7. ENVY: Which makeup product/look is great on others but not on you?
Winged eyeliner. I never seem to get it right.
So this is my 7 deadly sins of makeup tag. Hope you enjoyed it?